instructions for authors
Official language of the conference for publication and oral presentation is ENGLISH. Therefore, abstracts and papers must be submitted in English.
Papers must be more than 4 pages and not exceed 12 pages, including figures, tables, and references.
is requested for publication
purpose. With presentation only
purpose, please just submit an
The MatDes 2020
online submission system is opened
at iConf conference system;
Click the below link to start with:
For any questions about the submission, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Instruction for submissionInformation on papers submission process is provided bellow:
1. Papers submission deadlines: October25, 2019
2. Only original papers, resulting from original research work, will be considered. Authors are responsible for co-authorship statement (if and when necessary) and for the originality of submitted articles.
3. Plagiarism will be the responsibility of Authors, despite the fact the Organising Committee and the Scientific Committee will try to prevent it by all possible means.
4. All opinions and statements produced in published papers are the Author's responsibility.
5. Make sure to check spelling, grammar, all text and figures before submitting your "Full Paper".
6. Papers must be written in ENGLISH and comply with the "template" and "instructions for authors" files provided here
7. Figures will be converted into grey scale in printed proceedings.
8. All co-authors are encouraged to register and attend MatDes 2020.
9. Please note that only MSW (Microsoft Word - *.doc or *.docx) or pdf files will be accepted.
Please read carefully the copyright transfer agreement here, and submitting the signed one to email@example.com along with the final paper.
By submitting the signed copyright transfer agreement, the publisher is permitted to publish (printed and on-line), advertise and sell the "MatDes 2020 Proceedings" without further authorisation from the Authors.
Instructions for Oral Presentations
1. Presentations are up to 20 minutes.
2. Presentations should be in ENGLISH.
3. Parallel Sessions will be organised according to the presentation topics.
4. Presentations using the file formats *.pdf, *.ppt and *.pptx will be accepted. The use of other formats must be previously checked (please contact the Conference Secretariat).
5. Any special requirements regarding the oral presentation, such as sound or video systems must be checked priorly with the Conference secretariat.